Cheshire East Council Link to Report Any Highway Issues

Residents should report any issues relating to the highway via a dedicated link on the Cheshire East Council website:

The link is very easy to use, acknowledges your complaint and provides a reference number should you wish to track its status.


Street light


Pot hole


Fallen tree


Leaning road sign

15. January, 2019Latest News Comments Off on CEC LINK TO REPORT HIGHWAY ISSUES

This website uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy. View Privacy Notice